National Margarita Day
Mark Your Calendars
Every year on February 22nd, it's time to celebrate the classic margarita!
From classic margaritas to frozen, fruity or spicy, there's something for everyone's taste buds. Made from tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and ice, it’s hard to get a marg wrong.
Whether you head to your favorite restaurant or get creative at home, margaritas are the drink to get the party started. We put together some of our favorite marg recipes for you to try yourself. So grab your shaker and ingredients, and let's make pour decisions this National Margarita Day!
The Classic Margarita
Clean Blanco with zesty, sweet citrus
- 2 ounces Los Sundays Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- .5 ounce agave nectar
- Add all ingredients to shaker
- Add fresh ice & shake
- Strain into glass over fresh ice
- Garnish with a lime & 1/2 rim of salt
This twist on a classic is pretty peachy ;)
- 2oz Blanco
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz peach purée
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- Rim: Mix Osmo Salt Mango Chilli with Tajin
- Garnish: lime wheel and peach slice
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Rim glass with lime juice and Osmo Salt Mango Chilli Tajin.
- Add ice and strain into final glass.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime wheel, peach slice
Spicy Marg anyone?
This twist on the traditional margarita serves up a juicy, spicy sweetness.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 jalapeño coins, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz orange juice
- 2–3 jalapeño slices
- 1 tsp jalapeño juice (from a jar of pickled jalapeños)
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Tajin seasoning
- Combine the lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno juice, agave syrup, and tequila in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Shake 10-15 seconds.
- Rim your glass with lime juice and rub into the Tajin seasoning until the rim is completely coated.
- Strain the mixture over ice after rimming your glass.
- Garnish with jalapeño coins and lime wheel.