2 ounce Los Sundays Coconut tequila
1 ounce fresh lime juice
.75 ounce orgeat
.25 ounce pineapple gum syrup
1.5 ounce coconut mango simple syrup
3 dashes angostura bitters (on top)
- Add all ingredients to shaker (don't add bitters).
- Shake and strain into glass over fresh crushed ice.
- Garnish with bitters & mint.
How to make Coconut Mango Simple Syrup:
- Peel skin off 1 large mango and cut the meat from the core.
- Blend fresh coconut meat, mango and coconut millk together.
- Add a small amount of water if mixture is too thick.
- Fine strain and mix equal parts sugar. Whisk until sugar is well dissolved.
- Bottle & refrigerate.