Looking to up your Margarita repertoire? We've got a literal treat for you. This Toasted Coconut Margarita hits the spot every time.
Toasted Coconut Margarita
1.5 ounces Los Sundays Coconut Tequila
1 ounce Coco Lopez
1.25 ounces home-made sweet and sour
6 large ice cubes
Toasted coconut to garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender with ice.
- Blend to combine.
- Pour into your glass and garnish with fresh toasted coconut shreds & a lime wheel.
How to make sweet and sour:
- Add 1 cup granulated sugar + 2 cups water to your saucepan over medium heat
- Stir until sugar is fully dissolved
- Pour into a jar and let it come to room temperature
- Add ½ cup fresh lime juice and ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge until cooled & enjoy!