Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
We had to give the Strawberry Margarita a glow up
Making margaritas taste strawberry sweet and then adding a spicy kick!
2 oz Los Sundays Blanco
1 oz Cointreau
1.5 oz fresh lime juice
1/2 cup strawberries,
4 jalapeño slices,
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 splash Sparkling water
- Muddle strawberries and jalapeno coins in a cocktail shaker.
- Add lime juice, agave nectar, tequila, Cointreau and ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled for 30-60 seconds.
- Half rim glass with Osmo Salt Strawberry Lime
- Pour over ice
- Top with a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with Strawberries, Jalapeno coins, lime wheel