Smoked Mango Margarita
A smoky, smooth Summer Margarita
1 1/2 oz Los Sundays Blanco
1 1/2 oz Mezcal
1/4 cup mango juice
juice of 1/2 a lemon
juice of 1/2 a lime
pinch of chili powder, to taste
sparkling water for topping
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and coat in salt.
- Combine the mango juice, lemon juice, lime juice, Mezcal, tequila, and chili powder in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until combined and then strain into your prepared glass.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Serve with dehydrated lime wheel.